6-19-2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

Hi Debi, hi TBob. Hi others that I don't see. Bob, did you see today's banner photo. Incredible event with someone to capture it.

Reactions: Debi
Hi Debi, hi TBob. Hi others that I don't see. Bob, did you see today's banner photo. Incredible event with someone to capture it.
We have the next solar eclipse coming up in August. T should be right in the middle of it.

Yes, very nice.............I hope maybe I can be home for our solar eclipse in August.....It's on a Monday.....I t will be in the 100 percent visible band there.

Reactions: Debi
Rather slow................Thunderstorms all afternoon.
We had a strong thunderstorm roll thru, just as the Mrs and I were picking up a gas grill. Luckily the former owner let us back up to their garage. Still got wet some, but it saved a soaking.

Reactions: T-Bob
Yes, very nice.............I hope maybe I can be home for our solar eclipse in August.....It's on a Monday.....I t will be in the 100 percent visible band there.
Do you have to have special filters for the camera?

We had a strong thunderstorm roll thru, just as the Mrs and I were picking up a gas grill. Luckily the former owner let us back up to their garage. Still got wet some, but it saved a soaking.
Oh boy! Whatcha grillin?