5-6-2022 Friday Live Chat

I’m pretty sure I have kids sniping me in some of my war games! They camp out and pick off the real players.
I can always tell when my son is playing his X-Box games. Lots of noise from his side of the house...mostly him cursing at some "kid". lol

I can always tell when my son is playing his X-Box games. Lots of noise from his side of the house...mostly him cursing at some "kid". lol
I also have an XBox Series X in my studio hooked up to a 27 inch 4K monitor. Maybe we should join teams and teach those kids a thing or two… or we might both end up cursing at some kid. HAHAHA

I also have an XBox Series X in my studio hooked up to a 27 inch 4K monitor. Maybe we should join teams and teach those kids a thing or two… or we might both end up cursing at some kid. HAHAHA
My son is very attached to his system! lol I don't touch it. It keeps his anxiety down...or so he says. I know he and his brother in Peoria often join up on there to do battle with the "kid" groups.

Reactions: DarkMatter
Hi guys I'm just trying to get some rest because I didn't sleep last night.
Have a busy day tomorrow and I want to get everything done before the Kentucky Derby !
Night