5-15-2022 Sunday Live Chat

I used to sleep in socks when I was younger and then that ceased. The only time I'd also be barefooted was in the shower. Now, I'm that way when I get back in from work until I go back in the next morning and all weekend if I lay low. It's got some very surprising health benefits.
I agree about the health benefits. I don't see any reason to be wearing shoes in the house anyway!

But, but...I liked those shoes! lol
I had a pair of red flats that had a shiny buckle on the front that made me think of Dorothy's shoes from the Wizard of Oz. Sadly they got so scuffed that they weren't pretty anymore, so I tossed them.

Reactions: Debi
I had a pair of red flats that had a shiny buckle on the front that made me think of Dorothy's shoes from the Wizard of Oz. Sadly they got so scuffed that they weren't pretty anymore, so I tossed them.
These shoes haven't been worn enough to give up finding them yet. I am determined to locate them. They are in here somewhere. :eyes:

I loved my pair of red shoes I had years ago. Wore those things til they fell apart!

Reactions: garnetsilver
True, and I've been fortunate without thus so far. Except for a stray thumbtack.
Ouch! Now, I can walk over gravel without hurting myself, but a thumbtack might cause me to pause! lol

Have to throw myself through a shower but I'll return in a bit.

I never wear shoes in my house. If i am super tired and just fall into bed, my socks on occasion stay on. I prefer no socks myself :)

Reactions: garnetsilver