4-6-2017 Dark Waters Live Chat

Hiya all, not to many limbs down, but 50 mph gusts until 7pm. Rain stopped, sun peaking out. The morning news had video of Lake Michigan - it looks like the North Sea from those WW2 Naval battle movies. The Sox & Tigers may play today !
We're still being blown off the planet...lol

So, baseball is on the menu!

CdcHhoU.jpg

Reactions: 7Critter
Talking to Dark Waters right now. Something BIG on the menu tonight here at the forum! I'll let the secret out shortly! But you don't want to miss this.

Reactions: Paintman
Lucky day. Watching the game w/ the radio broadcast on. Perfect sink. (Thin crowd - Like Micheal Jackson thin.):)
Oh, about that soy sauce pun I posted earlier. I know it was pretty bad. I'll just wok away from that.:D

Lucky day. Watching the game w/ the radio broadcast on. Perfect sink. (Thin crowd - Like Micheal Jackson thin.):)
Oh, about that soy sauce pun I posted earlier. I know it was pretty bad. I'll just wok away from that.:D
OMG....the pun king. lol

Don Rickles, one of the most legendary, iconic and influential comedians in history, has passed away. RIP Don, you're gonna be missed. Share your funniest Don Rickles moments below.