4-30-2022 Saturday Live Chat

Not really substance...but for me it is always over technology. I get it...some things do make stuff easier...but some things are just plain stupid lol. My apprentice has a receptacle tester. Now the old ones, just plug in and light up...good/bad/no power...these new ones...you plug in and tells you voltage but every single time you unplug it..you have to reset to test the next one...why??...JUST plug in and test lol. You don't need a digital readout for it...just tell me if the damn thing has power and hit the GFCI button and tests the GFI. No fuss...no muss.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Not really substance...but for me it is always over technology. I get it...some things do make stuff easier...but some things are just plain stupid lol. My apprentice has a receptacle tester. Now the old ones, just plug in and light up...good/bad/no power...these new ones...you plug in and tells you voltage but every single time you unplug it..you have to reset to test the next one...why??...JUST plug in and test lol. You don't need a digital readout for it...just tell me if the damn thing has power and hit the GFCI button and tests the GFI. No fuss...no muss.
I hear you Selectric

Reactions: garnetsilver