4-24-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Things happen. No sense on dwelling on it. Things I forgot...who cares I forgot them. I used to know 3 ways to tie a tie totally forgot that annoyed me just because I knew I used to know it.
Also outta the life I lived for a golf ball to take me out is pretty funny.
Life seems to enjoy irony.

Reactions: K9-1 and Paintman
Good night K9, Ragnar and who ever is still around. I am off to have tea and read a book.

Reactions: K9-1 and Paintman
Things happen. No sense on dwelling on it. Things I forgot...who cares I forgot them. I used to know 3 ways to tie a tie totally forgot that annoyed me just because I knew I used to know it.
Also outta the life I lived for a golf ball to take me out is pretty funny.
I bet at some point you stop asking questions about life and come to some..... acceptance, and roll with it.

Reactions: Lynne and K9-1
It was liberating when I came to the realization that i'm not going to find a lot of answers. So stop looking, and start living.
But don't get me wrong.I'm glad there are philosophers and theologians asking those questions. Trying to find answers.
But I figure if I need a change of perspective someone will hand me a book and I will stumble upon it.

Reactions: Lynne and K9-1
My team members laughed,made a few choice comments and kicked dirt on me! As they should have! We had alot of fun at each other's expense.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Paintman