4-24-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Okay! My visor has been at the post office here 3 times! It's made it all the way around Atlanta and now is coming through the post offices sphere just from a different direction...lol! As long as it's okay I'm fine with the adventure....lol!
Also tomorrow another row for the couch will be here! We have a Love Sac couch with 15 individual squares! Our couch is huge and still not big enough for all the dogs and us...lol!
My to do list is getting bigger,but none of it is too bad to deal with.

No. But I keep a few pics and trophies around. So for the past three decades, if I bring a date over, and she sees them,...uh, I have to figure out a clever way to inform her that she's going to be very disappointed.
I would imagine that level of body building would be hard to maintain for a long time. I doubt your dates are disappointed.

Reactions: Selectric
Yes they do. Between 2x4's, steel beams, flying KO's, gas pipes, uh, what else? Tooo many times i have walloped myself. I already know my hands are going to be toast by retirement, but hope my brain will be intact lol.
The electric shocks are a bonus for the moment lol. Keeps the heart a pumpin' and jumpin' ;)

Lynne, I do ok when I'm well fed & rested. Otherwise I do really dumb stuff. Forgetful.
And if the arthritis is bad I use a lot of the golf course words.
Trying to learn how to manage my age.