4-23-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

Doing good, as I hope you are. Been very busy at work and running back and forth between KY, VA and WV.
You should be worn out with all those miles! Sheesh! How's your weather been in WV? I know a lot of rain went that direction for a bit.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
You should be worn out with all those miles! Sheesh! How's your weather been in WV? I know a lot of rain went that direction for a bit.
I am worn out. Weather's been nice here. A little cool at night. Had frost on the windshield the last two mornings.

Sorry for the delay in answer. My internet is doing it's "thing" again. I have brief outages and have to claw my way back on site. Last two nights it's been out for up to 3 hours. Can't wait for my highspeed at the new place!

We'll probably have rain in a couple of days then. I hope everything is about ready to go for the move.
It looks like there was a war in this place with things everywhere. I keep telling myself I have a system...sort of. lol

Sorry for the delay in answer. My internet is doing it's "thing" again. I have brief outages and have to claw my way back on site. Last two nights it's been out for up to 3 hours. Can't wait for my highspeed at the new place!
That will be great. We just got Verizon wireless 5G at MIL's house in KY. Just plug it in and super fast, unlimited internet.

Ragz, I need clues here. I have old eyes so at least give me a hint at what I'm supposed to see?
Drivers side is opposite, so England I am guessing.....if you look close it appears as if someone is standing by the opened door of the car

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver