4-22-2023 Saturday Live Chat

This is a young Sassafras Tree. Where Root beer comes from as well as Sarsaparilla and our Gumbo file’ is made
1682181786677.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy Earth day 2023

View attachment 47506

Earth Day has become an annual holiday in more than 175 countries around the world, one billion people participate in the sustainability fairs, cleaning up and recycling events activities around the world. Activities for Earth Day have expanded to such an extent that April is now considered to be the Earth Month.
The first Earth day was in 1970. I was a junior in HS and was part of our local planning. I belonged to a group called Students to Outlaw Pollution, (STOP). The focus back then was simply pollution/recycling.

The first Earth day was in 1970. I was a junior in HS and was part of our local planning. I belonged to a group called Students to Outlaw Pollution, (STOP). The focus back then was simply pollution/recycling.
I see those frequently along the sides of highways and roads...Community Service lol. Gives them something very constructive to do while pondering their mistakes lol

Reactions: garnetsilver