4-20-2024 Saturday Live Chat

I can't even imagine out there! Bad enough here.
I can't even imagine out there! Bad enough here.
here too.... all new construction is now apartments, even houses are being bought and flipped, gutted and made into multi family units..... then asking 1500 to 2000 a month rent..... cars are close to being 1000 a month now for new car payments..... ridiculous

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I haven't fished in years but lately I've been tempted just because of the seafood prices. You can catch halibut right here in the surf and that's like $20/lb or more in stores.
My son who is recovering from cancer down in Florida used to fish for about 4 nights a week of his menu! He'd go out on the flats in his Kayak and they always had fresh fish. He's just now getting to where he can go fishing again. He loves to fish!

Dudes! It's crazy everywhere. Here in Pa, I worked 1 eight hour shift at an Arby's to prove that my physcial body could not handle it. For SSI. Now the state, county and local are taxing me somehow for working.
aside from what they took from the paycheck. Took me to collection even :O

• Sad
Reactions: Paulm
Dudes! It's crazy everywhere. Here in Pa, I worked 1 eight hour shift at an Arby's to prove that my physcial body could not handle it. For SSI. Now the state, county and local are taxing me somehow for working.
The system is crazy. I help my son deal with it.

that is crazy

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Ragnar0711
My mom used to actively search out those gas station jars!
they also had the pickled eggs and the hot links......all of it pretty gag worthy.....lol

I'm currenty doing a little "mini" supply grocery list. $150 later! I used to use that much for a month....oh boy...dating myself big time now! lol