4-20-2024 Saturday Live Chat

I refuse to have a fat cat. Not on my watch

Reactions: Lynne
I've spent well over 3 ½ grand in the last 3 weeks on my pets

I am now officially pet poor

Pepper should not be punished for behaving Also that cat is hungry ALL THE TIME. Suggestions?
Have you wormed her? I’m guessing she is used to being on the search for food because of having to survive. She will calm down eventually I think.

Pepper should not be punished for behaving Also that cat is hungry ALL THE TIME. Suggestions?
She's probably been living off some food that are scaps or low nutrient food before you found her. She may be trying to catch up a bit. And it's normal for cats to make you think you are starving them...lol Get some of the new kitty treats out there to reward her for good behavior. They have those lickables now.

Adding a new pet to the mix normally takes about 3 months for everybody to find their comfort zone.

She's probably been living off some food that are scaps or low nutrient food before you found her. She may be trying to catch up a bit. And it's normal for cats to make you think you are starving them...lol Get some of the new kitty treats out there to reward her for good behavior. They have those lickables now.
roger that. lickables! I'll check it out