4-20-2024 Saturday Live Chat

i am pointing at her and saying a loud no and if she continues I put her out of the room. It may be because we all sleep together on the bed but I like that

Reactions: Lynne
i am pointing at her and saying a loud no and if she continues I put her out of the room. It may be because we all sleep together on the bed but I like that
Is she harming pepper or Jewel ?

i put in a call to the animal communicator I use. This has got to get sorted out fast

i put in a call to the animal communicator I use. This has got to get sorted out fast
Behavior mod. Remove from room or squirt bottle. Remember, you have a little street kitty who has probably kept alive by standing her ground. Gotta teach her that's not how the family works.

Is she harming pepper or Jewel ?
She is smacking him and trying to block him when he comes in the house ,on the bed or near her but sometimes she is good and they smell each other.Pepper knows he shouldn't hurt her so he cowers

Behavior mod. Remove from room or squirt bottle. Remember, you have a little street kitty who has probably kept alive by standing her ground. Gotta teach her that's not how the family works.
ok we are doing the removal

evening Debi. was a busy day today...got started at 730 this morning and been continuous ever since.... pretty tired about now.
You need to get some rest, Paul! I just woke up from a nap here. My brain was in shut down. It just yelled "enough!" and poof...nap.

Reactions: Paulm
She is smacking him and trying to block him when he comes in the house ,on the bed or near her but sometimes she is good and they smell each other.Pepper knows he shouldn't hurt her so he cowers
Doesn’t sound too serious to me. They will work it out. Debi has a good idea. Maybe separate them when your not around to monitor for a while.

Reactions: Debi