4-18-2024 Thursday Live Chat

Mushrooms like dark and fertilizer. Maybe cutting the dead stuff will expose the dirt to more light. Are you over fertilizing ?
See

Attachments

• IMG_6963.jpeg
    IMG_6963.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: Lynne
The main reason for mushrooms is overwatering your plant and lack of airflow in your space. Mushrooms thrive in warm and humid environments. When the soil is too moist, lacks air circulation, and is warm, it creates the perfect environment for fungus and mold growth.

Tried to teach my hubs how to work my phone today.

Me: push button on back of phone to activate
Him: Where?
M: Back of phone
H: Back up phone?
M: BACK OF PHONE!
H: You don't have to yell
M: Sigh

The rest of the conversation got worse...lol
Funny story about cell phones. My parents took me with them to the phone store to get my dad’s phone fixed. It wouldn’t come on or light up. The guy at the store took the phone and asked what was wrong because it was working fine. Come to find out it was turned off!! No kidding. They just didn’t push the button to turn it on. They were used to leaving it on all the time and when the battery went dead it shut off. I was so embarrassed

The main reason for mushrooms is overwatering your plant and lack of airflow in your space. Mushrooms thrive in warm and humid environments. When the soil is too moist, lacks air circulation, and is warm, it creates the perfect environment for fungus and mold growth.
Thank you for that info. I will certainly apply that from here on out.

Funny story about cell phones. My parents took me with them to the phone store to get my dad’s phone fixed. It wouldn’t come on or light up. The guy at the store took the phone and asked what was wrong because it was working fine. Come to find out it was turned off!! No kidding. They just didn’t push the button to turn it on. They were used to leaving it on all the time and when the battery went dead it shut off. I was so embarrassed
That’s a great story, I’m sure you were!

Hubs is not good with phones and I've seen this happen with him! lol I at least know him well enough to recharge cuz I know he ignores the poor thing. Which is why I was trying to teach him MY phone today. OMG...we're lucky we didn't kill each other.

Buddy across the way ,yesterday, comes over to fix my favorite mower.
He does a Fonzi.
Started right up.

The weather was beautiful here today! Did I hear you talking about more storms rolling in?