4-14-2018 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Yeah , but look how much regular glasses are these days. you could easily pay 350 dollars.
That's funny. I took a break here earlier to get my vision tested to get new glasses. I have been wearing the same pair since 2009. The optometrist said my vision is healthy and he only had to increase my reading vision a little. I got the trifocal progressive lenses with Transitions do they turn dark outdoors. $417 out the door. They will be ready in about a week.

Reactions: Debi
That's funny. I took a break here earlier to get my vision tested to get new glasses. I have been wearing the same pair since 2009. The optometrist said my vision is healthy and he only had to increase my reading vision a little. I got the trifocal progressive lenses with Transitions do they turn dark outdoors. $417 out the door. They will be ready in about a week.
I've got straight trifocals. Those darn progressive lenses left me dizzy!

Reactions: amused1
Well, my COPD has advanced to severe. My severe asthma was going to be treated with Nucala a monthly shot at $3500 per shot but the first shot gave me the shingles so I cannot take the shot. I'm hanging in there and have turned into a political poster on Facebook. Which I am growing weary of. Nice to be here in a positive environment for a change.
Sorry to hear that Amused, I hope movie night will give you a little break!

Reactions: amused1