4-14-2018 Saturday Live Chat Thread

you would be amaze at how much some people will pay for a boiled egg.

Amused, how are you doing? I think of you often and see you on the FB page.
Well, my COPD has advanced to severe. My severe asthma was going to be treated with Nucala a monthly shot at $3500 per shot but the first shot gave me the shingles so I cannot take the shot. I'm hanging in there and have turned into a political poster on Facebook. Which I am growing weary of. Nice to be here in a positive environment for a change.

Well, my COPD has advanced to severe. My severe asthma was going to be treated with Nucala a monthly shot at $3500 per shot but the first shot gave me the shingles so I cannot take the shot. I'm hanging in there and have turned into a political poster on Facebook. Which I am growing weary of. Nice to be here in a positive environment for a change.
you are just in time for the happiness machine.

Reactions: TonyM
Welcome! Come and be cheered up! :)

Reactions: Seahunter and TonyM
Oh man, girl! I've continued to keep you surrounded in postive energy, hon. I'm sorry you've had so much to overcome. And yes, time for a dose of some positive power, honey!

Reactions: TonyM
hmm the kid may have sampled a bit to much happiness.