3-5-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

Gang I hate to jump out this soon. I am so tired tonight. I am going to bed. I promise to spend more time with you all tomorrow. Debi I hope your eye gets better.
Niters, hon.

I have Japanese Symbols representing the 7 Virtues of the Samurai tattooed on me arms :D
Oh wow. So wierd do you say that. I’ve been watching a lot of shows on the history of the samurai and sword making the last several days. For some reason I actually have a past life in medieval Japan, I was samurai.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Oh wow. So wierd do you say that. I’ve been watching a lot of shows on the history of the samurai and sword making the last several days. For some reason I actually have a past life in medieval Japan, I was samurai.
It was recommended I have a past life reading done......
Idk....I just follow my heart :D

Reactions: Tworivers71
It was recommended I have a past life reading done......
Idk....I just follow my heart :D
Well, I have discovered that whatever interest you have in this life… Your soul remembers in other lives. I have an interest in ancient Japan, I was told I was there. I have an interest in the Civil War. I died there. I’m big into Native American lore. I was Native American many times the list goes on and on and on.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Well, I have discovered that whatever interest you have in this life… Your soul remembers in other lives. I have an interest in ancient Japan, I was told I was there. I have an interest in the Civil War. I died there. I’m big into Native American lore. I was Native American many times the list goes on and on and on.
I understand....I research a lot of stuff. I heard the same thing as to interests.
Never had a Past Life Reading...... I think I will though :D