3-4-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

That's just mean, since he is on a leash...
Good observation. I didn’t see that until you mentioned it. I was thinking the laughing person was a bit insensitive lol.

I want to say an huge thank you to all here on the forum. Debi sent me a beautiful gift on behalf of you all, a Nu-Wave oven. I’m touched beyond measure. Thank you all.

Five bells (6:30am) and all is well (weather wise, that is) Good morning, all. Hope your Sunday goes well.

Good morning to you! I think it will be a quiet one here. Someone gave me a gift of a new electric coffee grinder yesterday, so I feel as if I am better equipped to face the day.

Good morning to you! I think it will be a quiet one here. Someone gave me a gift of a new electric coffee grinder yesterday, so I feel as if I am better equipped to face the day.
That’s sounds wonderful. Debi and Critter will be visiting you. I’m a tea drinker but I love the smell of coffee brewing.

That’s sounds wonderful. Debi and Critter will be visiting you. I’m a tea drinker but I love the smell of coffee brewing.

I only start my day with coffee and then switch to tea later in the day. Now, if I am going to have visitors, the next piece of equipment I will need is a bigger coffee maker. I have only a French press right now, but I love it.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
I only start my day with coffee and then switch to tea later in the day. Now, if I am going to have visitors, the next piece of equipment I will need is a bigger coffee maker. I have only a French press right now, but I love it.
Ok you’ve got me motivated for another cup of tea and a cookie.

Reactions: CalicoBarnCat
Nothing better than the smell of fresh coffee grinds . . . . um perhaps the TASTE of fresh coffee ?

Nothing better than the smell of fresh coffee grinds . . . . um perhaps the TASTE of fresh coffee ?

I cannot function without my coffee...lol I would love to have a french press sometime. My Daughter in law swears by it. I'm gonna put that on my Xmas wish list.

Reactions: CalicoBarnCat
morning everybody