3-28-2022 Monday Live Chat

A good mental picture. Are you still friends ?
I remember trying to contact him in the early 2000s. I had a nice talk with this grandma ! She was a really neat Southern lady. Come to think of it I tried to reach out to a whole bunch of younger people who were separating from the military. Write a letter of recommendation or just encourage them to go to school. I think I was a real mother hen.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm going to put your dream on my mind tonight. Maybe I can come up with something.

Reactions: Lynne
Well, I am the Diet Pepsi girl here. That is used to clear the palette between cups of coffee.
I would buy Diet Pepsi if it was available. I like it better, a little sweeter, but I’ll settle for 20 gallons of Diet Coke from syrup because it’s cheaper and generally available on eBay or Amazon. (5 gallons makes 20 total).

Just can never find Diet Pepsi unless I want to pay $300-400 for shipping.

I’d prefer the caffeine free version, but that’s even harder to find. But Boxes of Coke syrup I can often get here for about $50-100 in total.

Guess I swing both ways!

The wife doesn’t like soda, but she also uses sip now and to cleans her pallete.

Michael, what are you up to these days? Things going well for you over there?

They go well for me. Concerned with the world. Normally I don’t watch the news, it never pleases me.

How ya doing over at your end of the world? Looked like you keep busy gardening. That is my intention too, at the moment.

They go well for me. Concerned with the world. Normally I don’t watch the news, it never pleases me.

How ya doing over at your end of the world? Looked like you keep busy gardening. That is my intention too, at the moment.
Did not even know you were married!

Also much concerned with the world right now. I think most people are. I remember the Cuban Missile Crisis! I was a kid, but it evokes much the same feeling in me.

I no longer garden, my friend. I am unable to with my current medical condition, but I keep plenty busy here. My sons do the yard work for me and the hubs now. Getting old sucks. lol