3-23-2018 Friday Live Chat Thread

Great jokes today Critter. I’m smiling now.

This could be one of my neighbors on Wednesday:

Springishere.png

Ok I’m off to go do some praying for our fearless leader. Have a good day Critter. I will be here later with bells on God willing.

Reactions: 7Critter
Ok I’m off to go do some praying for our fearless leader. Have a good day Critter. I will be here later with bells on God willing.
Is he already in surgery?

Friday 3-23-2018 Show
10 pm ( Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
Please join in with the PNF as we listen and chat about

The Paranormal Parlor: Ghosts, Seances, and Tales of True Hauntings

PodcastOne: The Paranormal Parlor: Ghosts, Seances, and Tales of True Hauntings

Darkness Dave: Tonight we invite you to enter The Paranormal Parlor: Ghosts, Seances, and Tales of True Hauntings with our haunting hostess, Varla Ventura. Varla shares a chilling collection of startling ghost stories as told to her as well as legendary ghosts and haunted locations and an overview of the paranormal parlor games that rose to popularity in the Victorian and Edwardian eras. and the story of Mark Twain's ghost.

Reactions: Charleh
VERY GOOD NEWS FROM OUR FEARLESS LEADER ANd STATUS OF TRACEY!!!!
Just spoke to Debi. Tracey made it thru surgery and, is in recovery now.
Much smoother surgery than expected. Debi said when they opened Tracey up they found loose screws,metal bands floating around,basically he had a kitchen junk drawer full of stuff inside his thoracic cavity,floating around scraping up against muscle and his organs etc every time he took a breath! Horrible.! I can not imagine the excruciating pain he has been under for months.
Surgeons were able to get that hardware out much easier than expected . HUGE RELIEF.
Of course, Tracey is not anywhere near being out of the woods but he is moving in the right direction.
Debi wanted to pass on to all of you how valuable your prayers have been and continue to be thru this crisis. She believes it is our prayers that helped grease the wheels for him getting over this giant hurdle and will continue to help them move thru all this.
Deb said love and gratitude to you ALL . She will try to pop on for a few minutes later this evening.