3-22-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I was filming in Alabama w/ Mel Gibson on the River and out of nowhere (Gary wasnt filming with us)Gary jumped on stage and did a whole Buddy Holly improv thing for an hour-next time I saw him was on Lethal Weapon,before his no helmet motorcycle accident ,he was weird...then I saw him after the accident...NUTS..then 2 years ago at a bird store in L.A.....Pain.In.The.Butt and creepy-weird

Drugs were also involved ---those were the Hollywood coke-years (early eightys) After Gary's head first fall into trhe pavement they put a law into effect that you must wear a helmet

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
I was filming in Alabama w/ Mel Gibson on the River and out of nowhere (Gary wasnt filming with us)Gary jumped on stage and did a whole Buddy Holly improv thing for an hour-next time I saw him was on Lethal Weapon,before his no helmet motorcycle accident ,he was weird...then I saw him after the accident...NUTS..then 2 years ago at a bird store in L.A.....Pain.In.The.Butt and creepy-weird
That head injury did him in

Reactions: Charleh
Drugs were also involved ---those were the Hollywood coke-years (early eightys) After Gary's head first fall into trhe pavement they put a law into effect that you must wear a helmet

Because the world can only handle 1 Gary Busey.
Can you imagine sitting next to him on an airplane for 11 hours! No way,Jose. I think Nick Nolte and Gary Busey look like two crazy brothers

Reactions: Paintman
Can you imagine sitting next to him on an airplane for 11 hours! No way,Jose. I think Nick Nolte and Gary Busey look like two crazy brothers
They do and I mix them up

I don’t understand parents that play off a child’s sensitivity as adhd or something else worthy of drugging a child.

The shows over on my end. Thanks everyone for helping out tonight.

Reactions: Charleh
Add the Quade brother and you'll hit the Crazy Town trifecta.