3-22-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Tough day so I thought I'd treat myself to food in the excellent Italian place in the village. Parma ham and melon followed by an outstanding Spag Bol with a Peroni beer. Out with my girlfriend tomorrow to another great Italian restaurant, wee bit of a theme going on here

Reactions: Charleh
A bit like Facebook
Interested, LG. Let me know when you have more details. We also have our business page.

Just flying by for a few. Hi to all! Keep us in prayer and thought at noon tomorrow, please.

7Christie, we are supposed to get the tail end of your nor-easter Saturday night. Take it back!

Interested, LG. Let me know when you have more details. We also have our business page.

Just flying by for a few. Hi to all! Keep us in prayer and thought at noon tomorrow, please.

7Christie, we are supposed to get the tail end of your nor-easter Saturday night. Take it back!

I'll keep you informed Debi. Prayers for you both tomorrow you're in my thoughts

Reactions: 7Critter
Tough day so I thought I'd treat myself to food in the excellent Italian place in the village. Parma ham and melon followed by an outstanding Spag Bol with a Peroni beer. Out with my girlfriend tomorrow to another great Italian restaurant, wee bit of a theme going on here
Sounds to me like there's some hidden Italian guy hidden away in you! lol

Reactions: TonyM
Sounds to me like there's some hidden Italian guy hidden away in you! lol

Talking to my friend of Italian heritage in Brooklyn right now, so much in common and she really does make me laugh out loud :)

Reactions: Debi
Talking to my friend of Italian heritage in Brooklyn right now, so much in common and she really does make me laugh out loud :)
Enjoy the visit and the food! My son is cooking tonight. Ribeye steak with little purple and gold potatoes in garlic butter. My house smells wonderful right now! Didn't think I was hungry until he started cooking. He carmelized the garlic and then did the same to some onions. Drooling now.

Reactions: TonyM and Hiya
Enjoy the visit and the food! My son is cooking tonight. Ribeye steak with little purple and gold potatoes in garlic butter. My house smells wonderful right now! Didn't think I was hungry until he started cooking. He carmelized the garlic and then did the same to some onions. Drooling now.

Oh my, just as well I've eaten although you're making me hungry again, enjoy!

Reactions: Debi
Yesterday in West Virginia. Another one coming this weekend.
Sonow in WV.JPG