3-19-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

Hi, Debi. How are you? Started packing, yet?
Sort of...lol This is mainly in the planning stage. It's only been a week! lol I need a few days to figure out what I'm doing here. And a large dumpster to go with that!

Reactions: Paintman
Sort of...lol This is mainly in the planning stage. It's only been a week! lol I need a few days to figure out what I'm doing here. And a large dumpster to go with that!
People tend to have much more than they realize, or need. I've got a truck load of stuff in this camper. Who would have thought?

Reactions: Ragnar0711
People tend to have much more than they realize, or need. I've got a truck load of stuff in this camper. Who would have thought?
LOL It's been a long time of gathering. I'm having no problem with my stuff. It's just stuff. However, a certain husband has great emotional attachments to stuff. I'm going for my "stuff" first, then deal with his. This is a challenge match. lol

And sorry for the delayed answers here. I'm multitasking and doing it poorly at the moment.

And sorry for the delayed answers here. I'm multitasking and doing it poorly at the moment.
I understand multitasking -- It's been a cold first day of spring, but has warmed up nicely. Started out below freezing and has made it up to mid-50s.

I understand multitasking -- It's been a cold first day of spring, but has warmed up nicely. Started out below freezing and has made it up to mid-50s.
We had a hard freeze last night and the wind has been blowing! We're crawled back up to 45.

Ragz sent me this one...

433634828_729520829360695_2600572987029298829_n.jpg