3-19-2017 Sunday Live PNF Chat Portal

Anybody ever have this happen to them?

17308835_1707281245956226_1966909048178263879_n.jpg
Yes it's usually somebody else's lol

I need to get out and do something productive. I've been putting it off playing around here and there.

I'm watching a show about people who own their own island. I'd love it. I just millions of dollars.

Reactions: Debi
I'm watching a show about people who own their own island. I'd love it. I just millions of dollars.
I've watched those HGTV shows where they buy their own island. Nice, and pricey!

I need to get out and do something productive. I've been putting it off playing around here and there.
Ugh...productive? Yeah, my house would love to see me productive soon...lol

Ugh...productive? Yeah, my house would love to see me productive soon...lol
Mine too. I was going to totally remodel. My house is old! But that dream went to help my kid. Had to pay off her school note so she could afford to live. That bill made the diff in her being able to make it on her own. Oh well !

Reactions: Paintman
Mine too. I was going to totally remodel. My house is old! But that dream went to help my kid. Had to pay off her school note so she could afford to live. That bill made the diff in her being able to make it on her own. Oh well !
At least I got new living room furniture.

Reactions: Debi
My furniture is dog furniture...lol It is always covered in blankets etc.
I was married 30 years before having a new set. I bought a couch once. But this is my first new complet matching set lol.

Reactions: Paintman