3-15-2024 Friday Live Chat

Absolutely let the boys take over. Keeping an eye on your hubs is more important than worrying about the move. I really hope he is ok and any further spills don't happen for him. My dad went through a stint of that and it was not like him.
My DIL has decreed that nothing happens to him until after the move. So Be It! DIL has spoken!

She had a 104 temp had chills and was shaking but cognizant. Or so I was told

She had a 104 temp had chills and was shaking but cognizant. Or so I was told
OMG...that's a very high temp for an elderly person. Please send me her first name and prayers will be sent specific to her.

Reactions: Selectric
With all the craziness in the world lately, it's nice to see and hear of kindness still prevailing. That speaks so many words that can't be spoken.

With all the craziness in the world lately, it's nice to see and hear of kindness still prevailing. That speaks so many words that can't be spoken.
I totally agree, Steve. So many times you don't hear of the goodness given out by people. It heals the heart of many when you hear someone is caring for another.

Reactions: Selectric
I totally agree, Steve. So many times you don't hear of the goodness given out by people. It heals the heart of many when you hear someone is caring for another.
Whether i am getting older or wiser, i am not sure. I have always felt a tender spot for people to an extent. I have fought it. I have tried to ignore it, but i never could. Creeps will call that weakness. No it is not.

Whether i am getting older or wiser, i am not sure. I have always felt a tender spot for people to an extent. I have fought it. I have tried to ignore it, but i never could. Creeps will call that weakness. No it is not.
That is strength! Never let them tell you otherwise, Steve. It's easy to avoid things; it takes strength, trust and faith to engage.