3-1-2016 SuperTuesday Live Chat

I think some big wolf/coyote, but they aren't "clean" eaters.
Yes, that is what makes me think that there were two things at work here. It could be a case of small town hysteria, or trying to attract some business through monster hunters into the area.

Reactions: Roswell Rayguns
I think the most likely scenario is that there was a large feral dog, or wolf, and someone either embellished to reports to make them seem more interesting than they were. The descriptions of the animals that were killed vary greatly from ravaged, to bloodless, to crushed flat etc.

Reactions: Roswell Rayguns
Yes, that is what makes me think that there were two things at work here. It could be a case of small town hysteria, or trying to attract some business through monster hunters into the area.
Very interesting

I think the most likely scenario is that there was a large feral dog, or wolf, and someone either embellished to reports to make them seem more interesting than they were. The descriptions of the animals that were killed vary greatly from ravaged, to bloodless, to crushed flat etc.
I can see raveged by a wolf, coyote, feral dog. That is their nature, I think someone is trying to draw interest, or could be Armand's rougarou.

A Rougarou, or a shape shifter that wanted to use the natural predator's attacks to hide it's own.
Good night and be safe on your trip tomorrow, will say prayers for you dad.

Interesting that the first attacks were in 1953, and after a cessation of activity, began again in 2003 that is a 50 year cycle...
Ok I am heading out good night Armand if you are still around.