27 Nov 2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

Does anyone have any information on Tarot card readings or palm reading or other forms of divination? Also, is there a possibility of inviting bad spirits into your life through these activities, I would assume no but as Ive said a thousand times, im new to the paranormal/ spiritual side of life or at least into investigating it. Thanks, Johnny

Hi Johnny,welcome to the forum! You're in the right place

and a shower!!

Does anyone have any information on Tarot card readings or palm reading or other forms of divination? Also, is there a possibility of inviting bad spirits into your life through these activities, I would assume no but as Ive said a thousand times, im new to the paranormal/ spiritual side of life or at least into investigating it. Thanks, Johnny
Sorry I'm late getting back to you, Johnny. My take on divination is this....use it as a mirror to look at yourself and what needs to be improved in your life. Trying to read the future is something I don't recommend. Although I am clairsentient and a sensitive, I don't try to "look" into the future because timelines can change and what you see now may not be what happens.

If you are looking for a reading of some sort, let me suggest numerology as a place to start. Just saw this offer from Glynnis, who I feel is very good at what she does.

Glynis McCants "The Numbers Lady"
11 hrs ·
Ok, I could not bring myself to play the "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" games, but I do think the people who follow my FB page deserve a Special Offer from me before this month is over.
1f642.png
:) So here it is: If you want to know your Personal Numerology Numbers by ordering an Individual reading report, or want to get a Numerology Chart Comparison done between you and your partner, go to www.numberslady.com and type "facebook" in the promocode to get a special discount!! Not only that... here's my EXTRA SPECIAL OFFER: One of YOU who places an order on my website and uses the special promocode will win a live 45 Minute Numerology session on the phone or Skype with me!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. This offer is only good until Nov.30th. After that, I will pull the name of who won, and announce who it is on this FB page Dec.1st!! This offer is strictly for the people who follow me on this Facebook page-so head on over!!
2764.png
<3
1f642.png
:)
2764.png
<3 www.numberslady.com Read what people say about my work on my testimonial page: http://www.glynishasyournumber.com/testimonials.html