26 Nov 2017 Sunday Live Chat Thread

i do admire you guys for sticking out that show after reading the thread

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
i do admire you guys for sticking out that show after reading the thread
Well, System, we were already so angry, we had to make sure he didn't finally get back on track and we'd have to halfway forgive him. There at the very end, he asked Joe if he wanted to share anything, and Joe started to really go for it and once again Tim jumped in and said, "Well, we're out of time, we'll have to have you back again." OMG! How VERY insulting. Joe got out about 4 sentences before that happened. Tim could have edited out his own rant and let Joe talk at that point but nooooo. It wasn't live, so there could have been that edit!

Reactions: Lynne
well what i got from that thread was it was a horrible show by him and he pretty much shut down his guest

Reactions: Debi
I love the cat humor. My wife and I have two of them and we love them dearly. It all started when one pregnant feral cat came to us needing a C-section. Her name is Boots. She is a real sweetheart.

YwALywe.jpg

And, she had two kittens. Both tortoiseshell cats.

One named Patches. I call her the adorable one. She is in heaven and no longer with us.

coboVfd.jpg

And then there is Sarah. She is still with us. I believe that she is the smartest one of the three. She was a little frisky when she was younger. She is my best little buddy.

zpoMdon.jpg

These photographs are of them when they were young. They are much older now.
Torture color cats have unique personalities. They are my favs

Reactions: Child of God
Listened to Joe Who on Darkness radio. Tim talked the whole time. About nothing but himself. Thought Joe deserved much better. Super disappointed.
That was the show we did the other night. It was terrible. Tim seemed like the guest lol. No paranormal talk at all!

Reactions: Debi
That was the show we did the other night. It was terrible. Tim seemed like the guest lol. No paranormal talk at all!
Paint listened earlier without seeing our comments. He felt the same way as we did. STILL no where to leave a comment on it! They have blissfully been sure to avoid it.

Reactions: Lynne