2-6-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

27331661_756744801195702_1930221612159268308_n.jpg

Good morning gang. I got to sleep in this cold morning. Just finished feeding the pets. How everyone today ?

The videoer is more concerned with the footage than getting a life jacket for her friend or husband. Sheesh ! Glad the dog was smart and grabbed onto the rope. Almost looked staged.

Good morning gang. I got to sleep in this cold morning. Just finished feeding the pets. How everyone today ?
HI Lynne. I'm hungry at the moment and about to dig into some morning porridge. Otherwise doing great. Mrs C is getting what our Grandboys have, colds, sore throat. I am taking vitamin c and thinking healthy. :)

Reactions: Lynne
Hey I wonder if I'm one of those innoculated flu people spreading the virus ?

Will you watch? I most likely will since I once played Magdalene.

This story isn’t the best rendition of the Passion however the music is good. I saw this play 30 years ago at one of the theatres in Detroit. The play is not well written in my opinion. I will probably watch to see what Hollywood does this time.

Reactions: 7Critter
HI Lynne. I'm hungry at the moment and about to dig into some morning porridge. Otherwise doing great. Mrs C is getting what our Grandboys have, colds, sore throat. I am taking vitamin c and thinking healthy. :)
Kids are little germ factory’s. I recommend Ziacam as soon as you get a symptom. It inhibits the virus growth. I put a tab under my tongue at bedtime so it absorbs through your mouth membrane. I’ve fended off colds so far this season.

Reactions: 7Critter