2-3-2016 PNF Daily Discussion and Live Show Thread

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-LCST-2-3-2016.jpg

Reactions: JoMama
Please use this thread for Wednesday's random paranormal conversations and for tonight's Darkness Radio listen and chat at 10 pm EST

Tonight on Darkness Radio:
10 pm - 12pm: An insiders look at Channeling with Christopher Fleming

t12.jpg

12am - 1 am: The Art of Neimology: What's in a Name
Neimology is the science of being able to determine someone's personality characteristics by decoding the letters in their name.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoMama
Just a reminder for Darkness Radio Links

Darkness radio Website: Darkness Radio, The Best in Paranormal Talk Radio

Dave Schrader FB: David Schrader | Facebook

Dave Schrader Twitter: Dave Schrader (@DarknessRadio) | Twitter

NewsTalk Am1130: Stream Darkness Radio Free | Twin Cities News Talk

Darkness Radio Guests: Darkness Radio, The Best in Paranormal Talk Radio

Darkness Radio live broadcast(tunein): Listen to Darkness Radio online

Darkness Radio Podcasts(iHeartRadio): Stream Darkness Radio Free | Twin Cities News Talk

Darkness (iHeart Radio direct): Listen to News Talk AM 1130 Radio Live - Twin Cities News Talk

Last edited:
The prize of a chapstick remains for the first to discover Dave's topic or guest tonight.

chapstick.jpg

Disclaimer: Exotic flavors such as new tire smell are subject to availability.

Reactions: Mokey
We have a bunch of new members since October 2015 . I thought that I would suggest that new members visit an old thread entitled "Are you an Empath" posted by Debi Are You an Empath? . An article by Walking Times is referenced. How many characteristics described in the article fit you ? Do you know someone who fits the empath traits to a T ? After you read the article and do some self analysis, let us know your results and thoughts.

Reactions: Debi and Mokey
I msged dave on fb and his page doesnt tell anything at all so this contest is rigged.

Reactions: 7Critter and Mokey
Hi gang! Sorry to say that I haven't been posting on the live chat as I have a finger injury (job) and it makes my typing finger go real slow. 'Hunt and Peckers' Unite!:)

Reactions: Mokey