2-26-2017 Friday Daily discussion and Live Show Chat

Im gojng to say good nigh , my break reluef will be stopping in. Good luck with the beans Jad. Matt im sending u healing energy and prayers, sleep well my friends. Shazam

Reactions: Maphoo
Once u fuse will the pain go away?
the severe arthritic pain (from the injuries and surgeries) in my foot should clear up in a year or 2 upon fusion (no more joints in the foot) However the foot i am left with will be quite inflexible . 3 titanium plates and 17 screws. looks like murder on the xray.., i know i need a year of palliative health care. I am non weight bearing and casted for yet another 10 weeks. In a few months, when i attempt my 1st step, its' gonna be dicey. I have been in and out of surgery with this foot since '12. No muscle tissue on my L calf.. completely wasted away now

no but I had a really expensive smoked hamhock around so i wanted to use them.There is a bean store at the farmers market in san francisco at the wharf on saturdays-they have the best beans
My wife would be very familiar with that!

Im gojng to say good nigh , my break reluef will be stopping in. Good luck with the beans Jad. Matt im sending u healing energy and prayers, sleep well my friends. Shazam
nite Lynne!

night Lynne. nice chatting witcha

shazam maphoo and fake sleepers

I still have to finish a program i am writing to teach my daughter how to multiply the f'n RIGHT WAY!! wTH they got going on there (as a science and math major) is months of useless brain work... JUST MEMORIZE THEM. all they teach them are round about ways to guess the answer. and usually the guesses are wrong