2-24-2016 (Wednesday) live Chat

Last nights live up was fun , nice job Debi. You are doing a super good job of holding things tog. Just want to say thanks.

Last nights live up was fun , nice job Debi. You are doing a super good job of holding things tog. Just want to say thanks.
You're welcome, Lynne, but I have to tell you that my mods made that happen last night. I was sooo exhausted last night that Christie and Mokey took over earlier, and then Armand stepped in as well when he got here. They deserve the praise for last night, for sure!

You're welcome, Lynne, but I have to tell you that my mods made that happen last night. I was sooo exhausted last night that Christie and Mokey took over earlier, and then Armand stepped in as well when he got here. They deserve the praise for last night, for sure!
We have a great group for sure.

If u talk to Carol, or Zazzy tell them we miss them. Both have been MIA for a while.

Reactions: 7Critter
I'm going to venture out into the storm for errands, if I'm not here later I didn't make it:p

Hi Debs, Lynne, howzitgoin'? Just read up on what's up w/ you. Weather ! Got a blizzard in NW Indiana and Gail force winds on Lake Michigan. Yikes. Tried to do a good deed this am. and it backfired due to the storm. Went home.:(
Wasn't the past two weeks kinda great for Feb, Debi ?