2-22-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Late posting but here's tonight's show!

The Art of Dying

Rebecca Burg joins Darkness Radio to talk about a life on this side f the veil which involves being abused by an alcoholic father and facing terminal cancer, and on the other side of the veil involved learning ancient siberian native traditions, taking soul walks and drawing spirit art. Rebecca set out to write a memoir that she could leave behind that teach people how to conquer fear and find our inner strength, but ends up bringing much more to today's program!

PodcastOne: The Art of Dying

Late posting but here's tonight's show!

The Art of Dying

Rebecca Burg joins Darkness Radio to talk about a life on this side f the veil which involves being abused by an alcoholic father and facing terminal cancer, and on the other side of the veil involved learning ancient siberian native traditions, taking soul walks and drawing spirit art. Rebecca set out to write a memoir that she could leave behind that teach people how to conquer fear and find our inner strength, but ends up bringing much more to today's program!

PodcastOne: The Art of Dying
Looking forward to it!

evening everybody

sheesh doing laundry again then i gotta see if a friend of mine can take me to the bank and the store tomrrow so i can get a few things ugh

Reactions: Debi
sheesh doing laundry again then i gotta see if a friend of mine can take me to the bank and the store tomrrow so i can get a few things ugh
I've been concerned for you, System. Hope your friend can help you with the transportation part.

yeah things have been a real mess recently

Reactions: Debi
I had more eggshells than I knew what to do with so made some chalk cubes.
660EC981-DD89-49A3-9391-A88DBDB5020C.jpeg

That was only using half my supply :eek:

Reactions: Paintman and Debi