2-11 PNF Daily Discussion and Live Show Chat

that why when noory said he was thought about doing a oouja board show, I was NOT going to listen!
I had to stop listening to this guest about 40 minutes in. Damn demon was reaching out. They can do that, and people don't understand that. Time and space are no barriers to them. Took holy water, medals, prayers, etc., to get the activity stopped at Bob's place.

Reactions: Roswell Rayguns
i don't think they plan our lives, but give us signals as where to go and what to do if we are receptive to them.
We are listening to that one Tuesday night, so don't go getting ahead of us if you're going to be here! lol (I need Bob to lock the cookie jar with you guys! lol)

Reactions: Roswell Rayguns
We are listening to that one Tuesday night, so don't go getting ahead of us if you're going to be here! lol (I need Bob to lock the cookie jar with you guys! lol)
oh the one i have you have not played yet?

Well, peoples, time for this bird to fly again. Nest is calling me name, so I leave it to you wonderful night owls to carry on. Will see you all tomorrow!

Well, peoples, time for this bird to fly again. Nest is calling me name, so I leave it to you wonderful night owls to carry on. Will see you all tomorrow!
ok good night i am laying down in a minute too