12-30-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Morning Paul!

This is a major argument in my house, thus I have both on hand.

View attachment 37175

They are two different products, for different uses. Miracle Whip is salad dressing and sweet. Mayonnaise is a multi-purpose condiment typically used on sandwiches and more in the savory category.

Both get used in our house, are generally not considered interchangeable but I know that some people think otherwise.

And it's too early in the morning to be thinking of either, lol. Neither goes with coffee.

Well, the air hose just got replaced so time for me to work up a sweat. Have a great day!

Reactions: Paulm
CkhbSQXxGutk.jpeg

Morning Paul!

They are two different products, for different uses. Miracle Whip is salad dressing and sweet. Mayonnaise is a multi-purpose condiment typically used on sandwiches and more in the savory category.

Both get used in our house, are generally not considered interchangeable but I know that some people think otherwise.

And it's too early in the morning to be thinking of either, lol. Neither goes with coffee.

Well, the air hose just got replaced so time for me to work up a sweat. Have a great day!
God Bless You.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm
Morning Paul!

but, its "The bread spread from Kraft"....lol...;bg3

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter
I'm sure the good people at Kraft wish we'd use it on ice cream too. But that's just not gonna happen either, lol.