12-20-2017 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

25497945_1501597779895018_3474529262023035440_n.jpg

Good morning gang. I need to get my shopping done today! I’m not looking forward to the crowds. If I’m not here later you know I didn’t survive. :confused:

Good morning gang. I need to get my shopping done today! I’m not looking forward to the crowds. If I’m not here later you know I didn’t survive. :confused:

Survival tactic for you Lynne. Carry in your purse/wallet an exhausted (zero value) gift card for the store you are shopping in. Then when the crowds get too restricting, pull out the gift card, wave it over your head for all to see, announce loudly that it has some (fictitious) value, then fling it as far away as you can - like a frisbee. Then you scurry away in the opposite direction as the crowd migrates towards the decoy gift card.

Reactions: 7Critter
Survival tactic for you Lynne. Carry in your purse/wallet an exhausted (zero value) gift card for the store you are shopping in. Then when the crowds get too restricting, pull out the gift card, wave it over your head for all to see, announce loudly that it has some (fictitious) value, then fling it as far away as you can - like a frisbee. Then you scurry away in the opposite direction as the crowd migrates towards the decoy gift card.
Wow!!! What a great survival tactic. Thanks !!