12-12-2021 Sunday Live Chat

Where is everyone tonight ? Everyone must be decorating their trees
The holidays are always a quieter time. And we are getting really close to the big day. Gifts, trees, etc.

I’m watching Ms Universe.

The holidays are always a quieter time. And we are getting really close to the big day. Gifts, trees, etc.
Yes ! I I see the deadline looking ;bg3

Yes ! I I see the deadline looking ;bg3
LOL Yes, even you have been difficult to wrangle for an evening chat around here during the week. I keep trying but you guys have either gotten ill or been running around wearing yourselves out! I figure I will gather you all in January when everyone is cold and exhausted after the holidays...lol

Reactions: Lynne
LOL Yes, even you have been difficult to wrangle for an evening chat around here during the week. I keep trying but you guys have either gotten ill or been running around wearing yourselves out! I figure I will gather you all in January when everyone is cold and exhausted after the holidays...lol
I may have to hand out blankets and popcorn....lol

Reactions: Lynne
There is some very strange game show on my TV. I have no idea what is happening...lol Shopping carts? Shopping game? ABC
There has been some odd shows on. A lot of the new drama type shows look horrid. Too much killing and evil looking stuff. I hate to sound prudish but the attempt to “out do” with stunts and sexuality is ruining programing. They are jumping the shark, the devil lives at the top of the entertainment world , I’m now convinced.

There has been some odd shows on. A lot of the new drama type shows look horrid. Too much killing and evil looking stuff. I hate to sound prudish but the attempt to “out do” with stunts and sexuality is ruining programing. They are jumping the shark, the devil lives at the top of the entertainment world , I’m now convinced.
I watch very little TV and only two or 3 reality shows. Other than living in Dodge City...oh! I have now added Rawhide and Wagon Train to the list! Expanding the West.

My main issue is jims 3:30 wake up call. It is killer. I want to stay up but I find I’m nodding off at 7:30 8! I often can’t go back to sleep after getting him off to work in the morning.

My main issue is jims 3:30 wake up call. It is killer. I want to stay up but I find I’m nodding off at 7:30 8! I often. Any good back to sleep after getting him off to work in the morning.
I know, hon. I'm trying to figure out how to work around everyone's crazy schedules. So far I have failed in this!