12-12-2017 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I was just gifted a new dishwasher for Christmas. (I don't know why...I had two perfectly good 6'3" dishwashers who live here). The two stooges are working on putting it in to replace the old one that died 2 years ago. My dining room through my kitchen looks like several tool boxes exploded, and the trail of packaging and box is spread wide. :eek:

Turned live mode on here, Paul. You won't have to refresh the thread.

ahhh, ok... wasn't sure about having to refresh.

Usually I don't turn it on until the evening, but figured it was easier this way

Good to see you on the boards, Paul. What's up? Snow in your area yet?

snowed Friday and early Saturday.....all melted now, lol....great being in the south, snow a week or two before Christmas and be wearing shorts on Christmas day,

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
snowed Friday and early Saturday.....all melted now, lol....great being in the south, snow a week or two before Christmas and be wearing shorts on Christmas day,
I live South of Indy and I still see kids (and one persistant son of mine) wearing shorts IN THE SNOW! Drives me nuts. My son in Florida owns one pair of jeans for those "frosty" days of below 60...lol

I live South of Indy and I still see kids (and one persistant son of mine) wearing shorts IN THE SNOW! Drives me nuts. My son in Florida owns one pair of jeans for those "frosty" days of below 60...lol
Indy gets too cold...lol...lived there for a few months back in the 80's, of course it was winter and freeeeezzzziiiinnng....

Reactions: Debi
Indy gets too cold...lol...lived there for a few months back in the 80's, of course it was winter and freeeeezzzziiiinnng....
Hey, I lived in Marietta, GA, for about 3 months one winter. It snowed less than an inch and the entire state closed down. :p