11/25/2015 R. Scott Lemriel

For those that tuned out, you missed the comedy hour last hour
Thanks, Maphoo. I am scanning last night's chat on this guest before downloading and listening. Looks like the last hour might be the only one worth listening to :)D for comedic content :D)until the KABC Art Bell marathon starts in 50 mins.

This guest sounds wacked, judging by the comments here :confused:.

Reactions: Debi
I believe 80% of what this guy is saying. I will now duck and cover for your responses.
Much of what he says may have truth in it, Jad, because he has taken many theories that we may agree with and put them all together into his own unified theory. Much of the problem here is he's recycled other people's work and tried to make it his own. The problem is not with some of the facts, but his claiming of it and how he says he's received it. The other problem is his attitude about it....that he knows all and sees all. If you untangle all the theories, you'll hear a lot of other people's work in there.

I think most people here have reacted to the man....most of us are in tune enough to feel a fraud when we hear him.

I was surprised that Art let him get by with this- (In all fairness, Art has had a lot of personal worries going on)
With all his claims of contact with advanced Aliens and their conveyance to him of High Tech knowledge,
R. Scott Lemriel lost all his creditability when he said “The Moon Doesn’t Rotate on it’s Axis –[1:31.15}

Here’s why-The Moon DOES Rotate !
Why Do We Only See One Side of the Moon?
You may have heard references made to the "dark side" of the Moon. This popular term refers to the fact that the same physical half of the Moon, the "near side", is always facing Earth, which in turn means that there is a far side or so-called "dark side" that is never facing Earth and can only be seen from space.

This phenomenon has nothing to do with illumination or the periodic light and dark we see as the phases of the moon change. Sometimes people refer to a New Moon as a "dark moon" because the moon is fully in shadow as viewed from Earth and we can't see it, but that's not the same thing as the dark side of the moon. The side of the moon facing us during a New Moon is the same as any other moon phase, such as a Full Moon when we can see the entire face.

So why can we only see one side of the moon from Earth? We all know that the Earth rotates on its own axis, so theoretically, the Moon should also do the same, allowing us to get a full picture of the planetoid. Why are we limited to seeing only 50 percent? It turns out that the speed at which the Moon rotates has led to this particular phenomenon. Millions of years ago, the Moon spun at a much faster pace than it does now. However, the gravitational influence of the Earth has gradually acted upon the Moon to slow its rotation down, in the same way that the much smaller gravitational influence of the Moon acts upon the Earth to create tides. This influence slowed the rotational period of the Moon to match that of its orbit – about 27.3 days – and it is now "locked in" to this period. (Note that to observers on earth a full moon cycle takes 29.5 days. See Understanding the moon phases).

If the Moon didn't spin at all, then eventually it would show its far side to the Earth while moving around our planet in orbit. However, since the rotational period is exactly the same as the orbital period, the same portion of the Moon's sphere is always facing the Earth.

Another interesting fact is that actually a little bit more than half of the Moon's surface is observable from Earth. Since the Moon's orbit is elliptical, and not circular, the speed of its orbital travel increases and decreases depending on how close it is to our planet. The rotational speed of the Moon is constant however – and this difference between orbital speed and rotational speed means that when the Moon is farthest from the Earth, its orbital speed slows down just enough to allow its rotational speed to overtake it, giving observers a small glimpse of the usually hidden area. The term for this "rocking" motion of the Moon is called libration and it allows for 59 percent of the Moon to be seen in total (over time).

Finally, one reason that the far side of the Moon is frequently referred to as the "dark side" is because many people mistakenly think that it never sees any light from the Sun. In that sense the term "dark side" is wrong and misleading. In fact, since the Moon is constantly rotating on its own axis, there is no area of the planetoid which is in permanent darkness, and the far side of the Moon is only completely devoid of sunlight during a Full Moon – when the Sun is facing the Moon with the Earth in between

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Much of what he says may have truth in it, Jad, because he has taken many theories that we may agree with and put them all together into his own unified theory. Much of the problem here is he's recycled other people's work and tried to make it his own. The problem is not with some of the facts, but his claiming of it and how he says he's received it. The other problem is his attitude about it....that he knows all and sees all. If you untangle all the theories, you'll hear a lot of other people's work in there.

I think most people here have reacted to the man....most of us are in tune enough to feel a fraud when we hear him.

I will say this regarding last nights guest. 35 years ago,my best friend became a channel overnight much to all our surprises and started channeling nearly identical information. As farcical as it sounded we listened. My friend was the most average guy in the world. He was like a brother to me and i guarantee you, he had no interest in anything extra terrestrial,paranormal etc. 35 years ago there was none of this kind of talk and there was no internet to google this kind of information. He had no recollection of what he even said. The Teachers as we called them taught us how to ask questions-never to just accept the info because they said it. That we needed to run it thru our own internal systems and accept it or not. The Teachers spoke extensively about polar shifts,that there had been many inundations on this planet when man had become so off balance mother Earth had to wipe the slate clean and start over,that those of us that had incarnated now were around during Atlantean times and made an agreement to come back now and hopefully after all our reincarnations make better choices given that these times were in many ways identical to the times back then. That higher souces hoped this time with all the subsequent learning we hopefully aquired that we would make better choices,that in fact Earth was a big school - set up in the belief and hope that man thru his free will ,and knowledge aquired, would be able to encorporate that knowledge and chose a different path. Or not. It is our choice. As an example when asked when would we know these times were upon us,they said when you see a star and a crescent moon. Of course we had no idea what they were talking about for decades. Then one day i saw the muslem flag. We couldnt figure out why the hell we were given this information. Why us? They said it was not because we were exhonerated,elevated beings but rather because we were such average normal folks. That they were using us as a test group to see if they could communicate with the average Joe so to speak . When you receive this kind of information the natural inclination is to share it to perhaps give others a perspective to perhaps enhance their lives or not. I tried to do just that and was ridiculed so i shut up. Everyone has a choice to consider the possibility of there being a truth within it. Or at least be open. It is the nature of free will.
I will say we didnt receive exactly the same info but much of it was . Much of it sounded crazy but years later i found much of the exact info in old obscure books that validated much of what we were hearing. Books and sources my friend had no knowledge of. I had the experiential proof. Rather than viewing the guests info as being gleaned from other sources i consider it validAtion. Its all how you look at it. But it was my choice to allow even the remotest possibity that some of it might be true that allowed me to question further and much information was received. I will reiterate the information was not identical but much of it was. How could i expain to someone what love is if they had no experience of it? Sure you could see the behaviors associated with it but what proof? It must be experienced. It is a feeling,You can not use your eyes or ears or tast or touch as proof it exists unless you experience it and then you know . I am only sharing my experience ,nothing more.

Reactions: Mokey and 7Critter
And I'm glad you did, Jad. Which is why I asked everyone to keep an open mind last night when I left here about halfway thro. I don't doubt people who channel. I, too, have had the experience, so I do understand exactly what you're saying.

My personal opinion on the guest is simply this: He came across as a know it all. It was his presentation, not so much his information. I am 100% believing your experience because you admit there are some things you didn't understand. This gentleman came across as trying to have us believe he understood it all. That's when my alarm systems go off and I think it set off others as well. It was his attitude more than the info he was sharing. We need better reps, as yourself, to share this kind of thing. I believe it would make it much easier to believe when there is no other motivation other than sharing knowledge involved.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, because that is what we need to hear....honest experiences.

Reactions: Mokey and 7Critter
I'll also add that Ruth Montgomery and Jean Dixon, psychics and channels from the '60's, also put forth much of the same info you shared, Jad. I'm old enough to remember reading their books back in the 70's and believing what they said....and still do.

One of the things about channeling is being sure we have a pure source. Yours sounds like it was. There are different sources out there and some send truth...others send tainted or half truths. One must discern which is which. I do believe that many ancient souls are here now, in this time and place, for a reason. I've been told I'm one, but I have no way of confirming that, so I just live my life doing the best I can do and being guided by the Divine voice that speaks to me. That's all any of us can truly do.

I'm sorry if you feel you were jumped on last night. None of my members should ever feel that way. My apologies, but I assure you, it was not aimed at your beliefs. Once again, I believe many of the things he presented. It was simply the messenger, not the message. You make a MUCH better messenger, IMO.

Reactions: 7Critter and Mokey