11/25/2015 R. Scott Lemriel

There are different sources out there and some send truth...others send tainted or half truths.
Exactly

I totally agree with everything Debi has said. Thank you for sharing your experience. My sister channels too. I have, and we are all capable but we must be careful to discern the information received. The guy last night just gave me bad vibes, and he jumbled others information into a presentation that he claimed belonged solely to him. No.

I'll also add that Ruth Montgomery and Jean Dixon, psychics and channels from the '60's, also put forth much of the same info you shared, Jad. I'm old enough to remember reading their books back in the 70's and believing what they said....and still do.

One of the things about channeling is being sure we have a pure source. Yours sounds like it was. There are different sources out there and some send truth...others send tainted or half truths. One must discern which is which. I do believe that many ancient souls are here now, in this time and place, for a reason. I've been told I'm one, but I have no way of confirming that, so I just live my life doing the best I can do and being guided by the Divine voice that speaks to me. That's all any of us can truly do.

I'm sorry if you feel you were jumped on last night. None of my members should ever feel that way. My apologies, but I assure you, it was not aimed at your beliefs. Once again, I believe many of the things he presented. It was simply the messenger, not the message. You make a MUCH better messenger, IMO.

Debi-I didn't feel bad in the least! We all are allowed our own opinions. My belief is not based on if others believe me or not. It is an extremely individual process.
I didn't want to get in a debate about the info I was given and exactly what parts of the guests information I agreed with and why but I did feel compelled to share my experience ONCE on this forum. My sense of the guest was different from others but I did not listen to the first hour. I can only speak from my sense and my experience. That's all I have.

Exactly

I totally agree with everything Debi has said. Thank you for sharing your experience. My sister channels too. I have, and we are all capable but we must be careful to discern the information received. The guy last night just gave me bad vibes, and he jumbled others information into a presentation that he claimed belonged solely to him. No.

Understood.

Reactions: Mokey
I can only speak from my sense and my experience.
As can we all. All opinions welcomed and if you had shared, we would have been glad to listen then too! I don't think anybody on last night would have been up for debate mode, but I understand you not wanting to test the waters. I am all for a good clean debate, but sometimes I just don't have the energy and walk away.

Debi-I didn't feel bad in the least! We all are allowed our own opinions. My belief is not based on if others believe me or not. It is an extremely individual process.
I didn't want to get in a debate about the info I was given and exactly what parts of the guests information I agreed with and why but I did feel compelled to share my experience ONCE on this forum. My sense of the guest was different from others but I did not listen to the first hour. I can only speak from my sense and my experience. That's all I have.
Well, I'm very glad you DID share. I like and respect you, Jad! :)

It kinda didn't help that he started out the first hour talking about contact after lying on the ground with his open beer in hand, I'm afraid. That may have set the tone for many of us. :( Anytime you want to share more, we're all ears here! The Paranormal Experience area is wide open for business! Actually, you might want to check out the two posts by Grant in that area. He's an abductee who shared his experiences. I found it to be quite compelling.

Well, I'm very glad you DID share. I like and respect you, Jad! :)

It kinda didn't help that he started out the first hour talking about contact after lying on the ground with his open beer in hand, I'm afraid. That may have set the tone for many of us. :( Anytime you want to share more, we're all ears here! The Paranormal Experience area is wide open for business! Actually, you might want to check out the two posts by Grant in that area. He's an abductee who shared his experiences. I found it to be quite compelling.

Interesting. I know this is an open forum and I appreciate that. Like I said it's all good.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi