11/04/2015 Deborah Moffitt

Before I go for the evening, I will say that Evelyn spoke of this case and said it was the most difficult case she'd ever worked.

OK, with that, wonderful people, it's been nice being back with you but I still can't quite do a whole show yet. Enjoy the show and I'll see you all tomorrow.

Reactions: JoMama
Before I go for the evening, I will say that Evelyn spoke of this case and said it was the most difficult case she'd ever worked.

OK, with that, wonderful people, it's been nice being back with you but I still can't quite do a whole show yet. Enjoy the show and I'll see you all tomorrow.
Nite Debi
Thank you again.

Have a goodnight!

Sweet dreams

Reactions: Debi