10-9-2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

22045907_1540857309284951_435964553150803749_n.jpg

Reactions: 7Critter
Good morning gang. Hopefully I'm back to my normal schedule at least for now. Been taking care of my parents. I have a lot of catching up here. Hope I didn't miss any big news here. Fill me in if I did !

Reactions: Paintman
Lynn, Bigfoot landed on the White House lawn in an alien flying saucer and told the president the Earth is flat, and he lives on Planet X. So no, you didn't miss too much.:p

Lynn, Bigfoot landed on the White House lawn in an alien flying saucer and told the president the Earth is flat, and he lives on Planet X. So no, you didn't miss too much.:p
Ohhh I'm cracking up. Miss a few days, miss A LOT! Hi Paint. I'm off to lunch with a friend. I'm late because my cat needed an emergency bath. I'll save you the dirty details. It's always something

Ohhh I'm cracking up. Miss a few days, miss A LOT! Hi Paint. I'm off to lunch with a friend. I'm late because my cat needed an emergency bath. I'll save you the dirty details. It's always something
good thing that you checked in with PNF for the latest news.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Gotta visit my wife’s grandparents for thanksgiving....... wish me luck :p

I’ll likely be home on time to catch the podcast!

Reactions: Paintman