10/8/15 Live Chat - Kevin Mitnick (Computer Security)

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MFANS-LC-1008-comp-security.jpg

Kevin-Mitnick.jpg

Kevin Mitnick (computer Security)

Kevin Mitnick is the world’s most famous hacker. Once one of the FBI’s Most Wanted because he hacked into 40 major corporations just for the challenge, Kevin is now a trusted security consultant to the Fortune 500 and governments worldwide. Kevin and The Global Ghost Team™ now maintain a 100% successful track record of being able to penetrate the security of any system they are paid to hack into using a combination of technical exploits and social engineering.

Kevin Websites: mitnicksecurity.com kevinmitnick.com

Kevin-Mitnick-book.jpg

Last edited:
Questions for Kevin:
Q1. Is there a code of conduct for hackers?
Q2. Can you address the ethics of hacking ? Is it ethical to be hacking into anywhere just because you can?
Q3. Is there a way to make a computer that is on-line hack proof or nearly so? So hard that the attempt would be too time consuming?

Last edited:
HOW TO LISTEN TO ART BELL RADIO:

LIVE:
Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You can stream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.
(from darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com)

CALL ART!
Telephone: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)
Telephone for special topic -

He was a slick one, better keep an eye on him.
eyes20.gif

Reactions: curandero81
After looking at the banner photo, it just occurred to me. Maybe the light at the end of the tunnel is just a bunch of ones and zeros.

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
Questions for Kevin:
Q1.
Q2.
Q3.
I would like to address the moral aspect...someone who hacks into lg corporations for pleasure? No sense of responsibility? Do you hv a conscience ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Debi
I would like to address the moral aspect...someone who hacks into lg corporations for pleasure? No sense of responsibility? Do you hv a conscience ?
Are you asking the guest if he has a conscience ?

To me, hacking for the challenge and for no publicity or no monetary gain is much more acceptable than to do it so that you can brag about it or sell information or black mail someone, or for revenge. I am not condoning hacking. I am just saying I sort of understand that some very bright people consider hacking a challenge to be conquered.

Are you asking the guest if he has a conscience ?

To me, hacking for the challenge and for no publicity or no monetary gain is much more acceptable than to do it so that you can brag about it or sell information or black mail someone, or for revenge. I am not condoning hacking. I am just saying I sort of understand that some very bright people consider hacking a challenge to be conquered.

'Some very bright people' could also b very dangerous...bright people still hv ego.