10-7-2017 Saturday Live Chat Thread

the cost to make something like that would be around 2.50 CAD. and that depends on the infill of the print.

huh i thought it would be a fortune. How much is the printer itself?

Sepcial effects geniuses Theodore and Howard "Babe" Lydecker were known as the "Leydecker Twins" (they weren't, Ted was three years older than Howard), they headed Republic's special effects and miniatures department from the studio's creation in 1935 through its demise in 1956. Ted and Howard's crew (which numbered up to 20 technicians) managed to create special effects that were the envy of every studio in Hollywood. To see evidence of their remarkable expertise, watch 1942's Flying Tigers and note that no full-size aircraft were used in the production. You may also remember their work from The Adventures of Captain Marvel (1941).

did you know there are blu-prints for an undetectable hand gun someone designed for the 3 d printer?
yeah. and they'll blow up in your hand. you're talking about the liberator from defense distributed right?

if i ever printed a frame, i'd do it with the guidance of a gunsmith. printing things like this has its obvious risks. which is why i wouldnt print one.

I wonder why Babe ruth let ppl call him "Babe"

Oh Tobor is like Lassie!

Reactions: T-Bob