10/30/2015 DEAD AIR

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MFLCT-Banner-1030-HH.jpg

DEAD AIR - Join Art and his listening audience and share your paranormal stories, call in or submit a ghost story to ArtBell@KNYE.com

Dead-Air.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
HOW TO LISTEN TO ART BELL RADIO:

LIVE:
Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You canstream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.

CALL ART!
Telephone for U.S A: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)
Telephone for International: 203-807-0703

Telephone for when Art has special topic - (575) 208 - 7787
Telephone for first time callers - (775) 285 - 5800

I would just like to point out that number 10 on that list perpetuates the lies about Halloween having to do with the "devil" and other such things

Reactions: Mokey
I would just like to point out that number 10 on that list perpetuates the lies about Halloween having to do with the "devil" and other such things
The Church does try, but most of us just ignore them, hon. WE know what our beliefs are, and we're no longer worried what others think. It's not my job to change someone's mind or convert them....I just have to live my life in accordance with my own faith.

well yea I don't put too much stock in stuff like that either monstly I mean its just beliefs there never has been any proof that it has anything to do with the devil

Reactions: Mokey and Debi