10/28/2015 Joel Martin & Bill Birnes

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MFLCT-Banner-1028-HH.jpg

Joel-Bill.jpg

The Haunting of America - Best selling authors, consultants, and paranormal experts Joel Martin & Bill Birnes join Art Bell tonight.

Bill Birnes is a New York Times bestselling author, the creator, consulting producer, writer, and lead host of History Channel’s UFO Hunters. Bill is also one of the creators and guest experts on History’s Ancient Aliens. He is currently featured as a commentator on Discovery’s Unsolved NASA Files and the upcoming Reelz TV “Dr. Feelgood.” Birnes’ forthcoming books are the Life and Times of Mickey Rooney in October, Psychiatric Criminology in January, UFO Hunters Book 2 in January, and Edison’s Last Invention: The Spirit Phone will be released this spring. Birnes holds a Ph.D. and a J.D., was a National Endowment for the Humanities Fellow, and is the co-host of the Dark Matter Digital Network’s Future Theater.

Joel Martin is nationally recognized as a paranormal expert and best selling author. Since the early 1970’s, Joel has been a radio talk show host. During his career as a TV talk show host, he won the Cable Ace Award. He is a network TV consultant on the paranormal and has appeared on numerous TV shows. Joel is the author and co-author of more than fifteen books, including the best-selling We Don’t Die. He is also a former teacher.

Book_.jpg WB-JM-Book.jpg

The Haunting of Twentieth-Century America (The Haunting of America)
In this sequel to The Haunting of America, national bestselling authors Joel Martin and William J. Birnes bring up to the present the story of how paranormal events influenced and sometimes even drove political events. In unearthing the roots of America’s fascination with the ghosts, goblins, and demons that possess our imaginations and nightmares, Martin and Birnes show how the paranormal has driven America’s political, public, and militarypolicies. The authors examine the social history of the United States through the lens of the paranormal and investigate the spiritual events that inspired momentous national decisions: UFOs that frightened the nation’s military into launching nuclear bomber squadrons toward the Soviet Union, out-of-body experiences used to gather sensitive intelligence on other countries, and even spirits summoned to communicate with living politicians.

The Haunting of Twentieth-Century America is a thrilling evidencebased exploration of the often unexpected influences of the paranormal on science, medicine, law, the government, the military, psychology, theology, death and dying, spirituality, and pop culture. (from Amazon dot com)

The Haunting of America: From the Salem Witch Trials to Harry Houdini

In the tradition of their Haunting of the Presidents, national bestselling authors Joel Martin and William J. Birnes write The Haunting of America: From The Salem Witch Trials to Harry Houdini, the only book to tell the story of how paranormal events influenced and sometimes even drove political events. In a narrative retelling of American history that begins with the Salem Witch Trials of the seventeenth century, Martin and Birnes unearth the roots of America's fascination with the ghosts, goblins, and demons that possess our imaginations and nightmares. The authors examine the political history of the United States through the lens of the paranormal and investigate the spiritual events that inspired public policy: channelers and meduims who have advised presidents, UFOs that frightened the nation's military into launching nuclear bomber squadrons toward the Soviet Union, out-of-body experiencers deployed to gather sensitive intelligence on other countries, and even spirits summoned to communicate with living politicians. (from Amazon dot com)

Last edited:
HOW TO LISTEN TO ART BELL RADIO:

LIVE:
Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You canstream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.

CALL ART!
Telephone for U.S A: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)
Telephone for International: 203-807-0703

Telephone for when Art has special topic - (575) 208 - 7787
Telephone for first time callers - (775) 285 - 5800

JOEL MARTIN is nationally recognized as a paranormal expert and bestselling author. Since the early 1970s, Joel has been a radio talk show host. As a TV talk show host, he won the Cable Ace Award. As an investigative reporter about the paranormal and psychic phenomena, he discovered internationally renowned medium George Anderson, and exposed the Amityville Horror as a hoax. Joel is also a network TV consultant about the paranormal and has made many TV appearances. (from Amazon dot com)

JM-Book.jpg JM-Book3.png JM-Book4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
Wanted to say hi and thanks for the really nice show page setup. I will try to answer any questions as they might arise, and fill in any blanks ... should they appear. I really hope Art will ask Joel about the Amityville horror and his long relationship with Malachi Martin, up till the end.

Looks like an excellent show tonight! I hope everyone joins me here tonight! See you all this evening at 11 EST here on this thread! Remember, any questions for wormhole, add on today!

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Wanted to say hi and thanks for the really nice show page setup. I will try to answer any questions as they might arise, and fill in any blanks ... should they appear. I really hope Art will ask Joel about the Amityville horror and his long relationship with Malachi Martin, up till the end.
Hi! Glad to see you here! Our group usually comes along more towards the evening, and I'll be sure to tag you if questions arise!

Reactions: Grinchesbro
I really hope Art will ask Joel about the Amityville horror and his long relationship with Malachi Martin, up till the end.

I hope he does as well. I have always had a fascination with Amityville and Malachi Martin. Fr. Martin has always been a huge topic of discussion here on this forum.