10-23-2017 Monday Live Chat Portal

Good morning guys. Going to Frankenmuth today to pick up and drop off wool. I'm excited to see my new batch. I mixed it with alpaca and it is gonna be so fun to knit with. I have dreams of soft hats and sweaters. It's a bit gloomy this morning. I hope it cheers up a bit. Taking my parents for the ride. I should be here tonight for our make up show, god willing.

Reactions: Paintman
Good morning guys. Going to Frankenmuth today to pick up and drop off wool. I'm excited to see my new batch. I mixed it with alpaca and it is gonna be so fun to knit with. I have dreams of soft hats and sweaters. It's a bit gloomy this morning. I hope it cheers up a bit. Taking my parents for the ride. I should be here tonight for our make up show, god willing.
Hi Lynne. You gonna have to take some photos and show us some of your creations. Of course, Armand will want you to model the wearable ones.

OK gang, good morning. Please indulge me in a rant. Have you heard he Balance of Nature commercials that have saturated the radio ? Its some kind of vitamin supplement. They advertise on all the different formats. News, political, sports, religious, and general chit chat.
They feature testimonials from what I can only describe as old, frail, helpless, whiney old ladies. With extra despair in their voices as they list their ailments.
#1,I have known dozens of old ladies, and I thank God, none of them ever talked with a whiney sense of desperate helplessness. #2, Been shutting off the radio when I hear them for the past week.
#3 I hope that company goes bankrupt. #4 I'm becoming so unhinged with this ad saturation, that I'm about to go outside and help the squirrels forage for nuts.
It's ruining radio. :mad:

Reactions: 7Critter
OK gang, good morning. Please indulge me in a rant. Have you heard he Balance of Nature commercials that have saturated the radio ? Its some kind of vitamin supplement. They advertise on all the different formats. News, political, sports, religious, and general chit chat.
They feature testimonials from what I can only describe as old, frail, helpless, whiney old ladies. With extra despair in their voices as they list their ailments.
#1,I have known dozens of old ladies, and I thank God, none of them ever talked with a whiney sense of desperate helplessness. #2, Been shutting off the radio when I hear them for the past week.
#3 I hope that company goes bankrupt. #4 I'm becoming so unhinged with this ad saturation, that I'm about to go outside and help the squirrels forage for nuts.
back when i was a kid i got sick of "wheres the beef" commercial

So far I have missed those, but now I'll be listening for them! I get a little crazy when I hear elders portrayed that way! Truly one of my pet peeves! What...you get over a certain age and you become desperate and stupid? How insulting! Now I shall be tracking down this company and lodging a complaint.....not kidding. Really ticks me off.

Oh dear Goddess, Paint! It's another "Doc Wallach" named "Dr. Howard" thing. You've already heard my rants on vet turned not a doc Wallach!

Yup. "Dr. Howard , Dr. Fine , Dr Howard ! " :p What a Numbskull. :confused:

Reactions: Debi