10/23/2015 (Friday) - Open Lines

Armand, let me just share with you my experience with Mr. Dames. I used his Remote Viewing technology, and was sucsessful with over 100 hits on what i wanted to research; however, he said there was no danger in remote vieweing, but there was, in the process of bilocation, which i experienced, which could have been prevented if he had studied the work of Robert Monroe, who initiated an affirmation of protection while in the Out of Body state. (BILOCATION IS THE SYMPTON OF RETURNING FROM A RV TARGET, BUT ONE'S CONSCIOUSNESS, PARTLY REMAINS AT THE SITE OF INITIAL TARGETING, AND THE POTENTIAL OF "THINGS" RETURNING WITH YOU AFTER THE RV MISSION) Also, he has made many predictions that have just not occured, because of his inability to lay down some specifics in the search protocol.
Thanks for the info. I've done remote viewing, but I always start with asking God to protect me. I have not had part of my consciousness left there, but it does take me a little while center myself mentally & emotionally, especially after doing a remote healing.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Mokey sent me this of her in her yoga pants.
I hope you're not reducing her to simply an object of desire. She's an awesome exercise leader. She won the Presidential Award for her workouts. I used to do her workouts & lost a little weight & got more toned up. She even has a pregnancy workout.