10-20-2017 FRIDAY ! Live Chat Thread

yes lived there for 600 years:0)

not exactly but i showed them the video with me following him down the street screaming bad words and I got you,you (*&%^&*(*&^. The criminal was walking down the street weakly looking around saying "help!,help!"" Cops got a kick out of that
Jad You are my hero!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
you usually can't restrain someone unless they're an active danger to yourself or others. not in my country anyways.

you can however chase them down if they happened to take something of yours
Charleh Jad has done her own stake outs to catch bad characters in her moms park. That's how we named her Emma Peel

I wasn't paying attention. Due to being distracted by pictures of Jad chasing criminals. So is this lady saying vampires are real?

I was listening to a bit of Clyde last night and he mentioned that dogmen are even in the Bible? Did not know that. I may have to relisten to find just where that is hidden in there.

I wasn't paying attention. Due to being distracted by pictures of Jad chasing criminals. So is this lady saying vampires are real?
She's giving the history of how the vampire legends began and just what they are.

I was listening to a bit of Clyde last night and he mentioned that dogmen are even in the Bible? Did not know that. I may have to relisten to find just where that is hidden in there.
I've heard that they were traders of fine rugs and kings were afraid of them and paid tribute