10-16-2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

Very evil people I work for they turn you evil slowly as time goes by.

I have to think the chemicals spilling out are probably pretty bad ones.

I have to think the chemicals spilling out are probably pretty bad ones.
yes, nitric acid not only robs the oxygen it actually melts the skin inside your lungs. I have been exposed to it once for a few minutes I had to run outside.

yes, nitric acid not only robs the oxygen it actually melts the skin inside your lungs. I have been exposed to it once for a few minutes I had to run outside.
And this is flowing into the sewer system??? :eek:

Chrome plating is very dangerous.

sorry wasnt nitric acid-sulfuric

There are many variations to this process, depending on the type of substrate being plated. Different substrates need different etching solutions, such as hydrochloric, hydrofluoric, and sulfuric acids. Ferric chloride is also popular for the etching of nimonic alloys. Sometimes the component enters the chrome plating vat while electrically live. Sometimes the component has a conforming anode made from lead/tin or platinized titanium. A typical hard chrome vat plates at about 1 mil (25 µm) per hour.

Reactions: Debi
As I see it, anything leaking that shouldn't be is dangerous!

As I see it, anything leaking that shouldn't be is dangerous!
if they did anything by the law that place would be shut down and the CEO held on criminal charges because he has known about it for over a year he fired my friend Kenny for reporting it to OSHA