10-15-2017 Sunday Live Chat Thread

It's going to drop into the 30s tomorrow night....We may get our first good frost.
I brought in my one indoor/outdoor plant today...just to be safe. You are at a higher elevation, I bet, so you'll get more chance of a good nip of frost!

It was just HORRIBLE - both Connie and Robinson.....
Unfortunately, it just increased my dislike of Connie and her (non)abilities:eek::cool:
I see you listened in as well! I fell asleep after that one. Too bad I didn't DURING that interview! lol

Reactions: NobleHouse
Yep, quite a bit higher elevation, about 2800 feet, I think.
I once spent a night in Flagstaff....had to leave the next morning or get some O2! lol 2800 isn't too bad.

I once spent a night in Flagstaff....had to leave the next morning or get some O2! lol 2800 isn't too bad.

I grew up in the Rocky Mountains, so the O2 is not an issue for me (yet??)

I'm just finishing up with my "housework" here on site and I'll be off myself for the eve in a bit.
I grew up in the Rocky Mountains, so the O2 is not an issue for me (yet??)
I think if you grow up in an area, you are acclimated. Me and my asthma didn't appreciate the lack of O2. We stayed at the bottom of some mountain there at like 7,000 feet. OMG....couldn't breathe.

Reactions: NobleHouse
I'm just finishing up with my "housework" here on site and I'll be off myself for the eve in a bit.

I think if you grow up in an area, you are acclimated. Me and my asthma didn't appreciate the lack of O2. We stayed at the bottom of some mountain there at like 7,000 feet. OMG....couldn't breathe.
The worst that happens to me is my ears pop.

Reactions: Debi